Wednesday, January 19, 2011

bad BAD Girls in La Fortuna Costa Rica

La Fortuna, Costa Rica, where some underage girls have visions of making the EASY money.

Girls in La Fortuna, Costa Rica can be SO BOLD!

I saw the text messages the girl in the video below sent to the guy, although paraphrased and not the EXACT message, it's pretty damn close:
"If you can't get the $100. to me by Monday, then it will be $150. on Wednesday. Understand?"
WTF? This girl is 17-years old, blackmailing like she's a pro. WOW!

Like I say in the video, I don't know what this guy didn't or didn't do, I just know the girl didn't go to the proper authorities if she did in fact believe he had done something inappropriate.

My personal opinion but TOTALLY speculative- I would say he flirted with her, made suggestive comments and she probably encouraged him to some degree, maybe even instigated it, who's to say, and then when things went south for whatever reason, she decided to try and make some easy money by threatening him. But again- I don't know shit. After all, he could be a BIG perv, she could be an underage skank, or a combination of both, or none of the above, who knows.

Anyway, I don't want to make too much of this, but here's how it all went down one afternoon in our tiny little tourist town of La Fortuna, Costa Rica. Oh, the drama.



*Just in case you're not sure, the guy went to the FBI himself and that's how this sting came about in the first place.

TONS of Costa Rica Travel Info and VIDEOS on our website: Travel Costa Rica NOW and if you want to visit our YouTube Channel: iCostaRica24 ENjoY!