Wednesday, June 17, 2009

San Jose Costa Rica Barrio Amon

San Jose Costa Rica has some pretty COOL architecture in Barrio Amon.

San Jose Costa Rica get an undeserved BAD WRAP. I realized my mistake a couple months ago with this post: San Jose Costa Rica- I'm SORRY.

And believe me, I used to be on board: "There's NOTHING to do in San Jose." or "I was only there 2 days and it was 2 days too LONG." and of course, "San Jose is a dirty, crime ridden city."

I pretty much went over most of this in the previously fore mentioned post, so I won't bore you by doing it again. But here's something worth checking out if you got a hour or two to kill in San Jose:




Here's a few other examples of things to do in San Jose:

La Sabana Park

San Jose ZOO

Spirogyra Butterfly Garden

or at night:



Hey Everyone, we got TONS of Costa Rica Travel Information in our Travel Guide at Travel Costa Rica NOW and don't FORGET all our Costa Rica Travel Tip Videos, completely ORGANIZED so you can EASILY find what you're LOOKING for. ENjOY